• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

St Pete Pier Show Pictures

TR6speed

Here are some of the pictures I took yesterday at the show. I always enjoy this show because of the venue on the water. Unfortunately this will be the last show there as they plan to rebuild the pier and the new design will not allow for vehicles as it does now.

Pier1.jpg

Pier4.jpg

Pier2.jpg

Pier8.jpg

Pier3.jpg

Pier5.jpg

Pier6.jpg

Pier7.jpg

Pier12.jpg

Pier9.jpg

Pier10.jpg

Pier11.jpg

Pier15.jpg

Pier13.jpg

Pier14.jpg

Pier19.jpg

Pier16.jpg

Pier17.jpg

Pier18.jpg

Looks like it was a beautiful day there. Lots of nice looking cars, too... :thumbsup:

I really liked the red and white 1960, the hard top 1962 300 hp 327 numbers matching car and the one owner 1966 327 L79 models. Even thought the Z16 was parked out in the parking lot we still had a good time. We also had lunch at the Vinoy and visited the Dali museum around the corner.

I really liked the red and white 1960, the hard top 1962 300 hp 327 numbers matching car and the one owner 1966 327 L79 models. Even thought the Z16 was parked out in the parking lot we still had a good time. We also had lunch at the Vinoy and visited the Dali museum around the corner.

The 60 belongs to our club president and the 62 to one of our members. both are excellent cars. It was a great show and we had 13 of our members cars there.

I understand you took home a trophy? And was that a 60th Anniv. there?

Yes it was. They just picked it up a weeks ago. Andrew was talking to them and they seemed interested in the club and hopefully they will be at the next meeting.

Back