• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

good parts shop

what shops do you all go to for parts? i was going to start w/ corvette shop & supply on dale mabry. anyone know of anything better in the tampa area

ClockworkC5 said:
what shops do you all go to for parts? i was going to start w/ corvette shop & supply on dale mabry. anyone know of anything better in the tampa area

Mike has a good shop and you can find just about any thing you want there:thumbsup:

Make sure you deal directly with him, not his father and certainly not his wife!!!:NoNo:

Prices are going to be relatively steep there, but you're likely to find that anywhere.

Search the internet. There are several parts dealers that are very reasonable (for corvettes that is) and have great customer service.

For a little drive, there's Davies Corvette Shop on 19 in port richey (New port richey?)

Bought several things there and they've always been reasonable and very customer oriented:thumbsup:

I'm sure others here will chime in and welcome aboard:thumbsup: :wavey:

Now gets some pics up of the new ride!

ClockworkC5 said:
:lmao: Have you tried this store!!!!:lmao:

Last edited:
ha!!, good stuff, i wish. everyday low prices. wal-mart takes anything back. i can see some guytaking and old
4l6oe tranny back after ripping it apart with a blower and a shot of the good stuff. "i dunno what happened . . .but ive got my receipt

Back