• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

December 21, 2012

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
OK gang, if the Mayan calendar terminating on 12/21/2012 means the end of the world like some people are predicting, what are you planning on doing tomorrow?

Personally, I was planning on sleeping late, but Connie tells me she wants us to get an early start to hit the grocery store. I guess no sense in facing the end of the world while we are hungry.

Connie says she is going to hold off paying bills till Saturday. :lmao:

Of course, I have been seeing signs. The power amp in one of my subwoofers fried the other day, and this morning when I started up my main computer, my desk top was all scrambled up. So who knows? :shrug01:

supernova_01.jpg

supernova_02.jpg

I figure the world will tip on it's Axis about 8:17 am EST. That's according to a Mayan buddy of mine .

I've put outriggers on my canoe and my dog and I both have life jackets .Since the Canoe will be a little crowed I found my wife a tractor tube and I think I fixed the leak .Kinda sucks only havin two life jackets :shrug01:

OK gang, if the Mayan calendar terminating on 12/21/2012 means the end of the world like some people are predicting, what are you planning on doing tomorrow? .....

Being there is no tomorrow, I didn't make any plans. Besides, in anticipation of the end of the world as we know it, I cashed in my 401k, liquidated all my mutual funds and stocks, withdrew all my money from any bank accounts, gave my house, cars, and all my belongings to the UPS guy, and then I told my boss to go shove his job up his ...

Being there is no tomorrow, I didn't make any plans. Besides, in anticipation of the end of the world as we know it, I cashed in my 401k, liquidated all my mutual funds and stocks, withdrew all my money from any bank accounts, gave my house, cars, and all my belongings to the UPS guy, and then I told my boss to go shove his job up his ...

I guess that is going to make it a self fulfilling prophesy to you. :hehehe:

I think you're going to hate yourself in the morning....

Back