• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WTB C3 w/4-speed + A/C max $20k

retgi

Hello, I'm new to forum and looking for a C3 in the 10 - 20K price range. Must be 4 spd and have A/C. Car must be in very good to excellent condition. I don't mind having a few minor issues but I'm not looking for a project. Original numbers matching not necessary. Prefer Red but will consider most colors except white or brown. Interior must be in really good shape. I know these cars exist but I just don't want to have to travel too far from Florida to find it. If you have something I may be interested in then please email "2pistons@gmail.com" with photos of exterior and interior of car with you rock bottom price.

i've got a 77 with zz430 engine in it. It's a 4-speed...... automatic. Sorry, couldn't resist.
good luck with your search. I will keep my eyes open down here.

On a side note. I see your in Homosassa. We'r taking the boat up there tomorrow for scallop season.

I retired here from Oklahoma City a few years ago and found Homosassa by accident. We love it here. Not much traffic unless a holiday or special event like opening of scallop season. Go to the "Freezer" for the best steamed shrimp!

Been a while since we've been to Homosassa Springs. Used to go to Charlie's Crab House regularly for my fix of steamed blue crabs.

just got back. had a great time. went to macrae's and the freezer. got our limit of scallops as well. had a few showers pass thru but nothing to serious.
nice little town.

Hello, I'm new to forum and looking for a C3 in the 10 - 20K price range. Must be 4 spd and have A/C. Car must be in very good to excellent condition. I don't mind having a few minor issues but I'm not looking for a project. Original numbers matching not necessary. Prefer Red but will consider most colors except white or brown. Interior must be in really good shape. I know these cars exist but I just don't want to have to travel too far from Florida to find it. If you have something I may be interested in then please email "2pistons@gmail.com" with photos of exterior and interior of car with you rock bottom price.
Just curious. Haven't been out to the forums in awhile, so I was wondering if you ever found your 4-spd C3? I have an 81 4-spd with a/c that I've been thinking of maaaayyyybe parting with at some point, but I'd like to have an eye on a replacement Camaro or Chevelle first.

Yes I bought a cherry 79' and have since sold it and then bought a cherry 02' C5 with 20k miles on it. Oh, and sold that too. No more vettes in my immediate future.

Hi,
I have a 1974 Mild Custom Stingray for sale with factory air and a 4 speed manual trans
T-top, p/w, pb set of new tires
Nassau Blue Custom paint with 3 Peril added color
Garged Kept Beverly Hills fl
aldvet74

Back