• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Good Morning everyone:wavey: , It's a great day to be alive:dancer01: ! I think i'll hop on the lawn tractor and do a few laps then go and find somewhere that we can donate $ for the disaster relief.:yesnod:
The way I see it...It would or could have costed me a lot more if i'd have been directly hit! Hope ya's all have a truly wonderful day!:thumbsup:

Glad to see you made it through OK.:thumbsup: I wouldn't get too used to the lawn tractor, you might lose interest in your 'vette.:D

Hey Ray, I'm glad you are ok. I'll bring two goats but please leave the sheep home!:lmao: :hehehe:

is it me orwhat but when i mow the two acers i have to do it in high gear and take the turns like a road race coarse yard doesnt always look that great but alot of fun

coolassbrad said:
is it me orwhat but when i mow the two acers i have to do it in high gear and take the turns like a road race coarse yard doesnt always look that great but alot of fun
Yea, it's really hard not to hit them corners at warp speed on two wheels!:thumbsup:
Lawn looks like sh*t, but it is fun!:yesnod:

Back