• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

For Sale World War II Medals in Showcase

Cor66Vette

I am selling these for the widow of the soldier.
Please PM me if you might be interested.

I was told these were acquired individually and not as a "set".
The family of the soldier put the display together for him for a past occasion.
010_zps51cbd656.jpg

This medal is boxed and apart from the display
014_zps6c8ec927.jpg

011_zps868181ad.jpg

Red: Not to trample on this widow's parade but the medals I'm sure had more value to the individual who offered his life for Americas Freedom than anyone else.
Why not ask her to donate them to the local VA Facility where they can be enjoyed by all. There's not many of that era Vet left.

Red: Not to trample on this widow's parade but the medals I'm sure had more value to the individual who offered his life for Americas Freedom than anyone else.
Why not ask her to donate them to the local VA Facility where they can be enjoyed by all. There's not many of that era Vet left.

^^ I'll make that suggestion to her. :thumbsup:

Well, I did make that suggestion to her, and it was well received. Her son is arranging something with their local VFW. Yours was a worthwhile comment, and you didn't "trample on the widow's parade". :thumbsup:

Back