• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2015 Mustang

And I thought GM had problems. Just think of all the people in Ford management who had to have APPROVED that design. :crazy03:

Ford will probably need to enlist the aid of the car salesmen who sell those "Smart Cars". I figure if a salesman can sell one of those ugly things, then selling these new Mustangs will be a piece of cake.

The picture of that car and a V-8 rumble do not go together. Wonder what the Shelby will look like?(or will there be a Shelby) The article says Ford is trying to appeal to younger buyers. My 14 year old son said, "it looks weird". He thinks the current Mustang appeals to more people his age....

The picture of that car and a V-8 rumble do not go together. Wonder what the Shelby will look like?(or will there be a Shelby) The article says Ford is trying to appeal to younger buyers. My 14 year old son said, "it looks weird". He thinks the current Mustang appeals to more people his age....

I doubt Shelby would put their name on that thing.

Well it's a lot easier on the eyes, that's for sure. I just noticed the little "Hot Wheels" concept is dated nearly a year ago. Guess Ford thought about it and came to their senses....:shrug01:

Regarding the first post / concept car rendering - It would suck as a Mustank, but it does look pretty cool as a 2 door version of the Taurus or similiar car.

With all those gull wing doors I'm thinking wind noise and water leaks are a strong probability after the warranty is over.....

Yeah, those style doors on a car are exotic and cool looking, but if you get into an accident and wind up upside down on your roof, you might as well make yourself comfortable, because you are staying put till someone gets you out.

Yeah, standard doors CAN get jammed shut, but they MIGHT not.

Back