• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Photoshow from Edison Festival Show

Linda,

:wavey: Great slide show:thumbsup:, Looks like there were quite a few Vettes there!
Thanks for sharing.:thumbsup:

~Ray

WOW!

That was too cool! Looks like a great time and good weather. Thanks for sharing! At the end of the show they offer to give you a free download. How does it affect your computer? I would like to give it a shot but a bit shy about downloading anything I'm not sure about. ??? :shrug01:

Pres712 said:
That was too cool! Looks like a great time and good weather. Thanks for sharing! At the end of the show they offer to give you a free download. How does it affect your computer? I would like to give it a shot but a bit shy about downloading anything I'm not sure about. ??? :shrug01:

Pres712;

You can do almost the same thing at www.photoshow.com. No SW to download. Do everything on their web site. I just did it today. See photoshow for quarterdeck cruise.

Last edited:
Pres712 said:

You'll love it! It comes with my Comcast internet cable service and I love it. My photoshow is just a basic, easy one. You can do all sorts of things. You can add text and change the way the show is presented plus it has many sound tracks so you don't have to upload your own music unless you want. Go for it, you'll like it I'm sure. And, when make a photoshow post it so we can see what you created, ok??

Very nice job! Thanks for sharing!

I too was impressed with the PhotoShow software. I Downloaded the deluxe version today and i am impressed with what it can do. Very nice!

SteveK said:
Very nice job! Thanks for sharing!

I too was impressed with the PhotoShow software. I Downloaded the deluxe version today and i am impressed with what it can do. Very nice!

Oh man, now we'll have competition making the photoshows!! This could be very interesting!! :D

Nice Photoshow as usual, Linda! :yesnod:

It is always a great location for show when you can get the local government to shut down a street for you!

Wish we could have made it.

Rich427 said:
Nice Photoshow as usual, Linda! :yesnod:

It is always a great location for show when you can get the local government to shut down a street for you!
Wish we could have made it.

Hi Rich
Yes, they closed off a 3 block area and had city police walking about to patrol and take care of any traffic that did make it through the barriers. It was a very nice night and everything went smoothly!

Back