• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Now, THIS looks like a fun toy!

for a full auto I would prefer this one

this guy is one of the more entertaining / informative people on youtube, in my opinion. I want a Russian accent, it just sounds cool to me....

for a full auto I would prefer this one

this guy is one of the more entertaining / informative people on youtube, in my opinion. I want a Russian accent, it just sounds cool to me....

Yeah, that's a pretty nice toy, too! Too bad us civilian peons can't have them.

leave it up to the government to think they need to protect us from ourselves....

Hah! That's not it at all. They believe they have reason to need to protect THEMSELVES from us. Why else pass laws that make it illegal for the populace to have certain weapons, but not for them?

Hah! That's not it at all. They believe they have reason to need to protect THEMSELVES from us. Why else pass laws that make it illegal for the populace to have certain weapons, but not for them?

HA HA! I was going to say that too, but figured it was too logical.... make sure we don't have the technology or tools to defeat a tyrannical government....

Back