• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Drought

Heck, thinking about heading down to the cruise-in here in Crawfordville this evening, but I'm watching isolated storms popping up all around. Might wind up being yet another planned washed out because of the weather..... :banghead:

Well, we were able to go to that cruise-in here in Crawfordville last weekend, even though we did get a little sprinkle of rain on the way there. But the weather held together afterwards and it turned out OK.

Of course, today we were planning on running up to Tallahassee for the Cruisin' Corvettes cruise in and that will be a wash out. Line of storms going to broadside this entire area pretty shortly.

Oh well....... :shrug01:

At least the mosquitoes have subsided quite a bit around here. But getting a few yellow flies showing up. Never had them at this time of year before that I can recall. They are normally Spring pests.

Lovebugs were pretty thick in Woodville when I drove through there on Friday.

Man we got hammered with rain last night! And got another storm heading this way. Forecast is calling for several days without any rain, but we'll see.

Had to put the tuning of the C5Z on hold again........ :shrug01:

Man we got hammered with rain last night! And got another storm heading this way. Forecast is calling for several days without any rain, but we'll see.

Had to put the tuning of the C5Z on hold again........ :shrug01:

I had 7.5" of rain from last Sunday to this last Thurs. That made up for a kinda dry summer i had this year.

We've had a dry spell the last few days but looks like they are thinking there might be rain starting on Monday. The forecast changes it's mind every time I look at it, though.

Back