• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Weather forecasts

Weather forecast not an issue with me...

1. Just asked when I last washed one of my cars and the forecast for bad weather increases to 50%. If I washed one of the Corvettes, count on rain that day if not as soon as you pull out of the driveway. :hehehe:

2. Now, if you want nice weather and still drive your Corvette...then plan a week long trip out of the State of Florida during that one hurricane that will dump rain on our state during that time you're gone. But then again, lots of us don't have a weeks' vacation left by that time, so, back to number 1.:lmao:

You should have moved to Belize Rich. Lows seldom fall below 60* in the winter and summer highs are around 86*.

Yeah, sounds nice, but I would imagine getting work done on the Corvettes would be a real problem. Much less the roads there which are probably pretty "Corvette unfriendly". I've often thought about moving to Central America, but all it takes is a few minutes of research on the reality of it and I change my mind....

Back