• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New fender badges for the C5Z

so they were probably CNC cut and then polished and painted?

I guess so. The guy did say that he now powder coats in the lettering instead of painting them. If you get a chance, look at the photo gallery of his work that he has on his website. He does good work.

What is the black wire or cable at the bottom of the drivers door in the first pic? I just saw it after looking at them again. Funny how you can focus on one thing(the emblems) and not notice other things until you take a second look.

What is the black wire or cable at the bottom of the drivers door in the first pic? I just saw it after looking at them again. Funny how you can focus on one thing(the emblems) and not notice other things until you take a second look.

That is the cabling for my wideband sensor. It's only a temporary install until I get the tuning where I want it.

Back