• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

For Sale Danmar Car Dollies "Jak N Go" - BRAND NEW - NEVER USED

Cor66Vette

I have a set of 4 Danmar "Jak N Go" car dollies with storage rack f/s.
$300.00 for 2 pairs (4 total) and the rack included.
I set these up when I bought them to check them out but never actually used them. For me they don't fit my needs like I thought they would. These are brand new. I can help deliver if not too far from St Augustine area.
Please PM if interested.
Thanks
JaknGo.jpg
JaknGo2sets.jpg

This is the link to where I bought them.
http://www.gesusa.com/Dannmar-Jak-N-Go-Vehicle-Dolly-p/105415.htm
The above pics are file photos.
I can PM or email an actual photo of my dollies if requested.

Last edited:
What was it about these things that you didn't like?

I'm thinking about getting just one of them (but a wider model) to help me when I remove the wheels from the cars. Taking them off isn't a problem, but putting them back on puts a strain on my back trying to hold up the wheel while aligning the holes with the studs. I'm thinking one of these wheel dollies might be the ticket to help with this.

What was it about these things that you didn't like?

I'm thinking about getting just one of them (but a wider model) to help me when I remove the wheels from the cars. Taking them off isn't a problem, but putting them back on puts a strain on my back trying to hold up the wheel while aligning the holes with the studs. I'm thinking one of these wheel dollies might be the ticket to help with this.

It's not that I don't like them, it's that I can't use them the way I thought I would. Too bad I couldn't have tried them out first.

It's not that I don't like them, it's that I can't use them the way I thought I would. Too bad I couldn't have tried them out first.

If you don't mind my asking, how did you want to use them, and what prevented that? Clearance issues getting around the tires?

If you don't mind my asking, how did you want to use them, and what prevented that? Clearance issues getting around the tires?

I have a two car garage and three Corvettes. The lift takes care of two of them and there's not much I can do about the side-to-side positioning of them.

I got the dollies for the purpose of rolling the '75 as far over against the wall as I could in order to have a decent thru-way between the two cars on the ground. However, the two motorcycles I keep against the wall on one side of the garage prevent that, so I can't get the '75 any closer to the wall than if I simply drove it into position.

The concept of these dollies is a good one: drive the car in, jack 'em up, and roll it to the side. I just don't have any "side" available.

Ah, OK. That makes sense. Personally I don't see much reason for me to need to roll around any of the vehicles inside of the garage, but I can see where it might be handy to work with the wheels and tires removing them and putting them back onto the car. Maybe...

If yours were just an inch or so wider, I would take them off your hands. But those rear tires on the C6 Z06 of mine are at least 12 inches wide, so I would want at least 13 inches on those rollers on the dolly.

I'm thinking about getting just one of them, since I am really only taking off one wheel at a time on any of the vehicles. But it just might not work for what I want, neither. I might need three hands and a foot to try to line the wheel holes up with the studs putting a wheel back on the hub. But there should only be the weight of the wheel and tire on the dolly, so likely I will be able to activate the lever with one hand while steadying the wheel with the other.

Guess I won't know till I actually try it, though. I do know that manhandling the wheels is getting harder to do the older I get, so I would like to find something to help me with that.

Thanks.

Back