• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

XMas Toy Run w/Cape Kennedy CC, Brevard County Sheriff Office, Cape Canaveral FD

vettejack

It is with wonderful excitement that we again will be holding our annual Christmas Toy Run, Saturday, 7 December, 2013, with the call to stations at 1200 noon...rain or shine... :yesnod:

We had 160 cars last year...lets make it 200 this year! With the release of the C7, I'm sure folks will want those cars seen. :hehehe:

The Toy Run will feature a police excorted caravan that will last approximately 20 miles, and completely uninterupted by stop signs or lights. :dancer01:

There is no club affiliation with this event. :thumbsup:

See the attached flyer for more details...come one...come all! :welcome:

Attachments

Pics from past CKCC Toy Runs

It is with wonderful excitement that we again will be holding our annual Christmas Toy Run, Saturday, 7 December, 2013, with the call to stations at 1200 noon...rain or shine... :yesnod:

We had 160 cars last year...lets make it 200 this year! With the release of the C7, I'm sure folks will want those cars seen. :hehehe:

The Toy Run will feature a police excorted caravan that will last approximately 20 miles, and completely uninterupted by stop signs or lights. :dancer01:

There is no club affiliation with this event. :thumbsup:

See the attached flyer for more details...come one...come all! :welcome:

See past pics from Toy Runs!;)

Attachments

• Toy%20Run%204.jpg
    Toy%20Run%204.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 133
  • ckcc.jpg
    ckcc.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 124
Thanx for a great turnout!

Again we had 160 cars...great turnout and fun had by all. Had one C7 show up...center of attention as one would imagine. :hehehe:

If you attended after reading about this thru CorvetteForum, then thanks again for coming out...which proves this forum works!! :dancer01:

Looks like a good time was had by all.
Starting to see C7s fairly regular around the Clearwater area.

Again we had 160 cars...great turnout and fun had by all. Had one C7 show up...center of attention as one would imagine. :hehehe:

If you attended after reading about this thru CorvetteForum, then thanks again for coming out...which proves this forum works!! :dancer01:

I suppose you meant THAT forum. THIS forum doesn't seem to garner much interest in anything from anyone. :shrug01:

Oops!

:banghead:

Yea Rich, I meant this Forum...:mad:

Musta had Corvette Fever :hehehe: on the mind!

How ya been my friend?? :wavey:

Oh yea, if u wanna see my 'Vette, look at the overhead shot of Ecklers' parking lot in the pic above...mines' the red one! :lmao:

Back