• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

bought my first corvette

mrr23

The Alignment Guy
as of today i'm an owner. it is a 2000 dark green auto. here are some pics. apparently it was raced by a bill newman of newman racing. can't seem to dig up any info.

mods i can tell so far

car has k/n filter
bbk headers
billy boat exhaust
corbeau racing seats
Simpson 5 point harnesses
HID Headlights
Rollbar
Black Z06 wheels

vette1.jpg

vette2.jpg

vette3.jpg

:thumbsup:

You really don't see very many of the green C5s around. Personally I think it's a nice color on the car. So that's a good catch.

Have fun with it!

I've only seen a few at shows. It's actually a very attractive metallic green color.

Looks good from 1400 miles away :thumbsup:Not that you need to or want to but there is a great driving /race school in Sebring .

A side note :during normal winters a group of us hang out at Cypress Harbour from Jan-March .Due to technical problems it won't happen this year.NCRS and Old Town at Kissimmee are great entertainment .

Back