• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Monument men

vett boy

Save a few bucks and see something else .Seldom do my wife and I agree on movies (or anything:D) but Monument men could have been condensed to 15 minutes .

Read a local review on Monument Men and it said basically the same thing, don't bother. Guess I'll skip that one. Sounded good though.

The hype on the packaging can be outright lying. I'm astonished at how many movies will have something like "Best movie of the decade!" or some such crap on them.

I've got a stack of movies that we watched one time (sometimes not even getting that far) and will be dumped at Goodwill sometime soon.

Too bad. We were going to see it this weekend. Thanks for the warning. Wait for it on Netflicks.

We went to see this film last weekend and I actually enjoyed it. My wife thought it was slow but the history was very interesting.

Back