• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Photoshow from the Punta Gorda Show

Moved Car!

Great pics and a great day, except for one thing - when we got back from lunch someone had moved our car. Picture #39 shows someone in a yellow shirt standing next to our EB-03 "Star's '03". My wife's vert. When we returned the car had been moved back about 4 feet!!! It's a 6-speed so all they had to do was put it in neutral and push. How do I know? Besides not being even with our neighbors, I always jack up the car and align the wheels with the valve stems all down, Goodyear is at the top and the crossed flags on the "caps" are horizontial with the ground. Plus we have a blue blanket we put behind the car on the ground so if a judge wants to look under the exhaust, he can. That blanket was about 4 feet under the car. I've been attending car shows since '67 and have never heard of someone touching another's Vette, let along moving it! Anybody out there heard anything about this? I would love to know who moved our car?!? I inquired with the host club but no one knew anything. Our "neighbors" were gone and they didn't see anything either. I'm upset?!!! :NoNo:

That is just WRONG!Sorry about that ,But the ? is why would someone move it?I have not seen my video I made but What time do you think this Happened?I'll look to see if I caught it on video.Sorry about that,Man I glad that did'nt happen to my,My husband would have kill someone,He is somewhat Anal about that stuff.

Pres
Don't know anything about anyone moving your wife's vette but I do know the guy in yellow shirt and he wouldn't mess with anyone elses vette, I'm sure. He's a member of our club and owns a yellow C5 but loves the electron blue color. He asked me to take his picture next to her car so he could show his wife what he wants. In fact, we spoke with your wife without knowing who she was. We talked about the pin stripping and the initials on each door. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet
I have never been to a show either where anyone moved someone elses car. I hope you get some answers.

Classy said:
Your Awesome,Thats it.How did you do it?

There are instructions on how to share your photoshow and I just chose the one that gave me a link I could copy and paste into the site. Check it out, you'll see several options there. :thumbsup:

2 really GREAT shows. Thanks for sharing.
It was a pleasure to meet you Linda.
I also met mte.smiles (Mark) and Michael.
I saw Tom from Corvettes Anonymous and met several members of Corvettes Anonymous.
Hope to see everyone again at the Eckler's Reunion at Old Town.

Steve it was nice meeting you also, I hope you get the vette fixed soon..

Great weather and great show

:thumbsup:

Thanks Linda for a great slide show. It was a pleasure to meet you.
Thank Bob for the detailing advise. It made someone at Adams happy.

We are all Famous

Here is today newspaper picture from the Charlotte County newspaper.:dancer01:

Last edited:
Classy
Thanks for posting the newspaper photo!! Nice shot. It would be nice to be able to get up that high to take some great photos!!

Ya I wish I had a ladder,I would of made my husband get up there:hehehe:
Sure was a great time,Have not even watch are video yet,I have no idea how I would post that.:ack2:

2Vettes said:
Oh man, all cleaned up and you didn't take her out?? Sorry you missed the show. Maybe next time??
I had been working in Boca Grande and have just had it with driving on 75. I sure hope next time.

Back