• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Punta Gorda show photoshow

Hey Linda,

Great Photoshow, as usual.

In one of your shots did I recognize Tom and Gwen? If so, not bad for an old man with bad eyes and only meeting them once to boot!

Linda,
As always --- OUTSTANDING:dancer01: :dancer01:
I did see my friend and neighbor, Marie in one of the shots. She will be happy and this will help her remember she was there. I will be sure to have her view the photo show. She fell asleep and got a sunburn and I finished it off on the way home because I still had the top off the car.:ack2:

Rich, there is a story here:hehehe:

We stopped at UNO's for a bite to eat and Marie and I had our favorite:
Pomogranite Margaritas:thumbsup:

It was a fun show and the setting was great. On the river and with the seabreeze one couldn't ask for more (Well!) Other than a super-duper
CORVETTE wuth an awesome exhaust :yesnod:

Gwen

sweet pics

:thumbsup: Great Pics Linda. :wavey: i always enjoy your photoshow. My car even make it in some of your background shots.Did not see anybody i knew at the show but had a great time.here's the pic of me leaving that's in your photoshow :rofl1: :lmao:

Attachments

• Punta Gorda vette show.JPG
    Punta Gorda vette show.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 164
9T8Vette...

9T8Vette said:
:thumbsup: Great Pics Linda. :wavey: i always enjoy your photoshow. My car even make it in some of your background shots.Did not see anybody i knew at the show but had a great time.here's the pic of me leaving that's in your photoshow :rofl1: :lmao:

What's up Bro!? haven't seen ya around much.:nonod:

Never heard of them, ...but I haven't found a Margarita that I didn't like! You will have to introduce Joyce and I to these!

ynkedad said:
What's up Bro!? haven't seen ya around much.:nonod:
Hey Ynkedad i just got back online alittle while ago.A virus wiped out the computor.I;m back so what out bro.:lmao:

9T8Vette said:

Gee, sorry we missed you but glad I got a shot of your vette !! :thumbsup:
Next time we need to have a meeting place and time for a group "hello"!
Oh, nice vette by the way!!

Rich427 said:

Never heard of them, ...but I haven't found a Margarita that I didn't like! You will have to introduce Joyce and I to these!

I for one will pass on the margarita, whatever kind it is...:nonod: I like a taste, but that's about it. It's beer with lunch and the hard stuff with dinner for me. Of course, that's if I were to drink....;)

Back