• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Need body-off

Cor66Vette

Can anyone recommend -recommend is the key word- someone who does body-offs so I can get a few parts of the frame repaired and powder-coated? Some new stuff will replace old stuff being the body is off, but I don't need the car painted, or "restored".

I'm in the Central FL area: Daytona North/St Augustine.

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

here in orlando, i would take it to sikwhipscustoms. talk to spanky (407)401-3921 then right down the road is central florida powder coating. (407) 422-4090

Well, I just gotta do it.

I found some surface rust on the frame where I initially thought some minor repair was in order. Further scrutiny revealed more problems than I originally saw. So, off the frame will come and get blasted, and we'll see how bad it really is. Depending on the severity, I'll probably swap out the frame, and of course, "while I'm at it" ...

images

here in orlando, i would take it to sikwhipscustoms. talk to spanky (407)401-3921 then right down the road is central florida powder coating. (407) 422-4090

Thanks for the contacts! I've recently moved to Orlando and seems this information can be of service to me.

Back