• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Over 500 cars were in attendance- Pics of the show

Heck, I tried to look at the pics, but the page crashed after downloading just three of them. Apparently it is trying to download all 60 pics at the same time and my browser just didn't like that much. :shrug01:

Heck, I tried to look at the pics, but the page crashed after downloading just three of them. Apparently it is trying to download all 60 pics at the same time and my browser just didn't like that much. :shrug01:

That's strange. Sorry 'bout that.

The link should direct you to an album where you may view the photos without having to download any. I posted on this forum in this manner several times in the past. :shrug01:

I just tried it again and it does the same thing. Would like to see the pics, but apparently I cannot.....

Back