• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hurricane Matthew

Looks like a dud to me and it stayed offshore.

Well, maybe on our side of the state we would feel that way, but I'm sure a lot of folks on the Atlantic coast aren't feeling that way about it right now.

Well, maybe on our side of the state we would feel that way, but I'm sure a lot of folks on the Atlantic coast aren't feeling that way about it right now.

The way the news people told it it would be the end over there. And it was not half as bad as they were thinking it would be. I just want some cool weather. Seems we get cool weather later and later every year.

I strung together into a video a bunch of screen captures of Matthew's track while impacting Florida. Wish I had done this with Hermine, because I would be interested in comparing the sizes of those two storms. Seems to me that Hermine was MUCH smaller than Matthew. Thank goodness, otherwise damage around here would have been a lot worse, for sure.

Well, looks like the weather people have revised their forecast of the track of Matthew. No longer got it looping back to take another swipe at Florida.

Attachments

• matthew_10_08_2016_02_00PM.gif
    matthew_10_08_2016_02_00PM.gif
    26.1 KB · Views: 41
Well, so much for the weather people's prediction of Matthew looping back into Florida...... :face_palm_02:

Not that I am complaining about the actual reality, mind you.

Attachments

• matthew_10_09_2016_11_00AM.gif
    matthew_10_09_2016_11_00AM.gif
    24.4 KB · Views: 35
Looks like we have some cooler weather setting in up here. Highs only getting to the low 80s first part of the week. Lows tonight and tomorrow night might be in the mid 50s.

2 trees, and 5 lanai screen panels ...

Power out Friday 1:15 PM
Power back Sunday 5:40 PM

That's my bite of the chit sandwich

Glad to see you made it through without any more serious problems to contend with.

Back