• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Going back to a C6

It may take some time but i will find what i want. Got a ton of telescope stuff to sell anyways. I hear the A8 trans are having problems in the C7.

Been hearing rumors (again) about a mid-engine C8. Wonder how long it will take GM to work out the bugs in something radically different and new like that?

Sure isn't a good idea to be first on your block with something new, it seems.

Been hearing rumors (again) about a mid-engine C8. Wonder how long it will take GM to work out the bugs in something radically different and new like that?

Sure isn't a good idea to be first on your block with something new, it seems.

I plan to stay with a C6.

Be nice to find a C6 already modded like headers and such. Not sure if dealers ever sell Vettes with mods on them.

I may buy a C6 this week if the dealer and i can agree on the numbers. Been a long time and my 06 C6 has been missed.

Hope things work out for you and you can get back in the Corvette saddle real soon.

Hope you have better luck than I have ever had with Florida car dealers. The 2009 C6Z I bought new I had to buy outside of Washington D.C. The Jeep Wrangler was purchased in Warner Robbins, Georgia. Both were picked up by us. Connie's 2007 C6 was purchased in New Hampshire and shipped to us.

I'll bet you won't hate to see that at all..... :hehehe:

Congrats! :ok_01:

I'll bet you won't hate to see that at all..... :hehehe:

Congrats! :ok_01:

If i remember right, way back in 08 the talk was that the LS3 really got more gains from the same mods as the LS2 did.
2cqy555.jpg

Probably more cubes helped with the LS3.

Pretty sharp looking car! White vettes look so classy.

Why do you need a catback for this car? Got an aftermarket system on it you don't like?

Car sure runs like new. Just the stock tune is dead. Feels like a slug and has so much lag. Once it hits it's all at once and all over the place. Headers for sure and a tune and some other stuff coming.

Yeah, if that tune is anything like the stock C5Z tune I played with, the power enrichment curve makes throttle response way too sluggish because it triggers further down on gas pedal travel than most people would really like. But I'm sure gas mileage was the driving incentive for the way the engineers designed it, which this would have a direct influence on.

Back