• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

This may not be the place...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
:wavey: But I sure would appreciate it when members have questions or issues and have followed another members advice, that they's post the results, and their opinion(s) or comments about it.:thumbsup:
I love hearing about how something worked out for individuals. Not to mention..it may be something I"d or someone else would like to try.
I feed off information!

Thanks Guys and Gals:thumbsup: .

Respectfully,

~Ray:thumbsup:

I appreciate it too

Their is a wealth of knowledge and experience, and for me the learning is constant. I too enjoy hearing of others success and how they got there.

Ken:dancer01:

:iagree:

For that matter, anyone is welcome to post an experience where they had a thorny problem in the past and what it took to resolve it. SOMEONE will most certainly welcome that sort of information sooner or later. Kind of a "if this happens to YOU, here's what to look for...." kind of post.

Rich Z said:

For that matter, anyone is welcome to post an experience where they had a thorny problem in the past and what it took to resolve it. SOMEONE will most certainly welcome that sort of information sooner or later. Kind of a "if this happens to YOU, here's what to look for...." kind of post.
TRUE, TRUE :yesnod: , and I especially like and heed the ones that say "here's the way I did it, and YOU DON'T WANNA GO THERE:nonod: ! I also like Ray's post about "finishing up the thread". I realize that we are all truly happy:dancer01: when the work's finally done, and that there's nothing that we would rather do than get cleaned up (optional) and go for a spin in the newly repaired ride, but please, take some time to let us know what you finally did, and how it worked out. I really do like learning from other people's work, and the final installment is the icing on the cake! Thanks guys.....
Andy Anderson
edited for a P.S.
Forgot to mention.......I was reading the posts on the gas gauges going to empty, and saw a post that said disconnecting the battery for 10 or 15 minutes allowed him to get the car started again. Because of that 1 post, I now carry a wrench for the battery terminals in the car at all times. Might just save me a tow charge someday. This is the kind of info i really welcome and need!
Andy

Kap142 said:
Their is a wealth of knowledge and experience, and for me the learning is constant. I too enjoy hearing of others success and how they got there.

Ken:dancer01:

Ken....You never let us know if the Freeze 12 worked in your A/C... :shrug01: post up

Rich Z said:

Even if you're afraid that the questions or ideas may have been asked or posted before. Who cares!!! Someone is ALWAYS looking for information and if anyone B!tches:mah: ...we'll throw'em a blanket party!:party: :D

Thanks for the positive posts!:wavey:

~Ray

OK, here it goes......

I did find a solution to that itching and swelling problem that I had. i got this homemade cream stuff and I............ Ooops! Sorry wrong forum. I do apologize. :lmao: :lmao:

SteveK said:
OK, here it goes......

I did find a solution to that itching and swelling problem that I had. i got this homemade cream stuff and I............ Ooops! Sorry wrong forum. I do apologize. :lmao: :lmao:
Steve...I was wondering how that turned out for you....:D Guess I'll have to check the "other" forum ...

ynkedad said:
:wavey: But I sure would appreciate it when members have questions or issues and have followed another members advice, that they's post the results, and their opinion(s) or comments about it.:thumbsup:
I love hearing about how something worked out for individuals. Not to mention..it may be something I"d or someone else would like to try.
I feed off information!

Thanks Guys and Gals:thumbsup: .

Respectfully,

~Ray:thumbsup:
Good idea, Ray. :thumbsup:

Steve...I know this is the wrong forum for this, but if you could help me with that "homemade conconction you mentioned earlier, ya see I have this problem under my arms and well... if I could just get that remedy you spoke about....:ack2:

98 softtail said:
Steve...I know this is the wrong forum for this, but if you could help me with that "homemade conconction you mentioned earlier, ya see I have this problem under my arms and well... if I could just get that remedy you spoke about....:ack2:
First ya get a big ol pot.
Then ya needs about 10 pounds or so of fresh horse manure.
Then ya gots ta get some a dem things that add to hot dogs, oh yeah... pigs feet. About 8 should do it. Make sure ya warsh em off. Before ya put um in with da manure.
Let that simmer for 'bout 3 weeks on the kitchen stove. Oh, ya might wanna open a winder or two.
Oh man, I can read the rest of the receipt. Sorry..... :shrug01:

Back