• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What a Dweeb!!!

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
:bigear: Today I received my Flash Rejuvenator in the mail :dancer01: and like a kid at Christmas, tore into the box and rushed out back to give it a whirl.:crazy03:
One of he areas I need to use it on (The hump behind the head rest) can only be reached when the top is down. So, I put the top down. get the buffer all set up, applied a Nickle size dab on the fore mentioned area and now i'm getting ready to buff.

...I squeezed the triger, applied the buffer and... :eek: WTF, It SLUNG Every F:2232censored:g bit of the rejuvenator into the cockpit of the car :bang: .
:sillyme: What A F:2232censored:g Mess!:banghead:

The scratch is still there, as I spent the rest of the time I had cleaning up my mess.:banghead:

Thanks for listening,

~Ray

ynkedad said:
:bigear: Today I received my Flash Rejuvenator in the mail :dancer01: and like a kid at Christmas, tore into the box and rushed out back to give it a whirl.:crazy03:
One of he areas I need to use it on (The hump behind the head rest) can only be reached when the top is down. So, I put the top down. get the buffer all set up, applied a Nickle size dab on the fore mentioned area and now i'm getting ready to buff.

...I squeezed the triger, applied the buffer and... :eek: WTF, It SLUNG Every F:2232censored:g bit of the rejuvenator into the cockpit of the car :bang: .
:sillyme: What A F:2232censored:g Mess!:banghead:

The scratch is still there, as I spent the rest of the time I had cleaning up my mess.:banghead:

Thanks for listening,

~Ray
Hey Ray, did you get the carpet cleaner from Flashman too? I hear it works great on the stains in skivvies after slingin' rejuvinator into the cockpit!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Andy

Had to toss those!

navy2kcoupe said:
Hey Ray, did you get the carpet cleaner from Flashman too? I hear it works great on the stains in skivvies after slingin' rejuvinator into the cockpit!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Andy

Funny...When I look at this thread and read my post, I start :lmao: .
Just imagining the look on my face as I stood there with my buffer in hand, with that "Deer caught in the head lights look" on my face.:rofl1:
It did me good to post this thread:thumbsup: .

Thanks,

~Ray

So, I can vision it now....... :rolleyes:

Probably looked like the birds attacked the interior of the car. :lmao:

get rejuvinated

I think your thread did us all some good,at least i can remember doing something that i later just sat back and had to laugh at.:dancer01: :lmao:

So tell me Ray, verbatim, what thoughts went through your mind when you saw the splatter all over everything? :lmao:

BTW, buffing machines with variable speeds are a GOOD thing to have.. :)

Thoughts...

WTF followed by Holy SH!T soon there after..

Mine says it has two speeds, must be in the trigger, because there's no button or lever to adjust them otherwise:shrug01:

~Ray

What a dweeb! There's no way I would have done anything like that. Yeah right, who am I foolin'?

No dessert for you 'til you clean up your mess.

OOPS

Ill bet that it was easyier to clean than the last time i parked the vert under a tree at the lodge.quite a few beers later the birds turned my black interior white bitch of it was i had to drive home sitting in bird sheott.

06c6corvette said:
Ill bet that it was easyier to clean than the last time i parked the vert under a tree at the lodge.quite a few beers later the birds turned my black interior white bitch of it was i had to drive home sitting in bird sheott.
Although that's a tragedy, it would have been funny as hell to see!:lmao:

~Ray

dumb funny

Ray the guy that got the best laugh was my partner who parked next to me and was smart enough to put his top up. guess who got the last laugh he gave me sheoot for the next two weeks and by the way getting the crap outa them holes in the seats was a real bitch.:banghead:

Back