• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Had some cosmetic mods done recently!

THOR

I went to Auto XTC in Pinellas Park last Friday for some cosmetic mods. I met the owner, Larry, and his son and John, who worked on my vette all day. I had my calipers painted MR and the clips painted black. WOW and way COOL! Also had the electoplated racemesh grills placed on the front and the side vents. Another WOW and way way COOL! I am going back in a couple of weeks to add a two toned leather console peice to rest your right arm on, Snakecharmer CAI, and 160 thermostat. Soon they are having a tune day and I will get the CAGS adjusted and fan speeds adjusted to the lower thermostat. I will put pics on as soon as the next project is done.
I can't say enough about Auto XTC workmanship and extreme attention to detail. Shoot, they even fed me lunch. I was most impressed and looking forward to more future projects with them. Mark :crazy03:

Sound very cool. Can't wait to see it.
Are you still busy on the 31st or can you make Eckler's?

Hi Steve, Thanks for the nice compliment. we won't be back in time for the Eckler's reunion. We will need to meet up soon though. I want to see your pet Llama!:lmao:

You do know that I don't let just anyone see her...... :lmao:

But if you bring your goat.......

I'll bet those cosmetics look sharp as hell:dancer01: . Can't wait to see'um:thumbsup: .

Hey guys...If there's gonna be a :party: with the Llama and sheep, where's my invite?:toetap05:

~Ray

Oh no, All I wanted to do was talk about my mods and now we are into the kinky stuff! And to think we 're just corvette lovers. But what the heck, let's talk about our dark sides too. Mark:shrug01: :rofl1:

mte.smiles said:
Oh no, All I wanted to do was talk about my mods and now we are into the kinky stuff! And to think we 're just corvette lovers. But what the heck, let's talk about our dark sides too. Mark:shrug01: :rofl1:
:lmao:

mte.smiles said:

The Dark Side, great now you are dragging my dog into this..... :D

:thumbsup: Steve, now you want to bring in the dog! Oh Lordy here we go-Llamas, Goats, Sheep, and now the DOG. Hey that would make a really freaky movie. What's the dog's name by the way ( I'm afraid to ask but thought I'd at least be polite). Mark:shrug01:

mte.smiles said:
:thumbsup: Steve, now you want to bring in the dog! Oh Lordy here we go-Llamas, Goats, Sheep, and now the DOG. Hey that would make a really freaky movie. What's the dog's name by the way ( I'm afraid to ask but thought I'd at least be polite). Mark:shrug01:

Dark Side of course :D

Steve Mark swung by the house on Saturday the Race Mesh Grille and Side Vents look sweet, they realy stand out with paint and his chrome wheels, the Calipers also look great. Today I am gettting my LMB reflashed so I can add the Diablo sport tune from the handheld predator should add 20-25 hp.

Talk to you later.

:thumbsup:

Back