• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Eckler's Corvette Reunion

Well, just found out not going to make it to old town this weekend. Was hoping to meet you all. But going in for surgery thurs instead. ya know prioriitys. Everyone have a good weekend and Kap, have a SoCo for me
ken:shrug01:

Go in the .......

Main drive entering Old Town from 192 and they will be directing us as to where to go. I think the show will wrap all around Old Town, typically they do and they'll show us where to park. It's pretty well organized.

See ya'll soon

Ken:thumbsup:

72ragtop said:
Well, just found out not going to make it to old town this weekend. Was hoping to meet you all. But going in for surgery thurs instead. ya know prioriitys. Everyone have a good weekend and Kap, have a SoCo for me
ken:shrug01:
:hehehe:
Good luck with the surgery... Here's to :icon_cheers: a speedy recovery:thumbsup: .

God Bless,:thumbsup:

~Ray

Wish you were with us

Good luck and God Bless with the surgery. I'll have one for ya and maybe next year you'll have that ragtop with ours too.

Ken:thumbsup:

I knew.....

BlownVetteZ06 said:
Thank you for the welcome.

Ray: I was in the Navy from 80-86. The Village People made me join.
:rofl1:

There was something about those Village People that just wasn't right!:hehehe:

:wavey: Nice to meet another "Old Salt"!!!:thumbsup: Welcome Aboard..:yesnod:

Classy said:
Where is the car show?iI know Old Town,but is it in a parking lot or grass field?Does anyone know,or will I see a 100 or so Vettes going in the same direction and just follow them?:shrug01:
If this is done the same way as every other event that I have beeen to there, you will be parked on the streets of Old Town. Some will be regular parking spaces and others will be in parking lots. It they over flow, they do have a grassy area that they could use. Who knows, they may start us in the grassy area. :shrug01:

Kap142 said:
Does that mean you're supplying the group with chicken tenders (with honey mustard sauce)? I'll take a 12 piece.

Ken

:lmao: :lmao:
I was on the marketing team for the Celebration store as well and it is just West of Old Town. But to answer your question about supplying chicken to the group, I don't think so :hehehe:

FYI...

Someone asked me in a PM whether they'll have parking for Corvettes that aren't registered. Yes, they will have an area set up near the "show cars" for non registered vettes, so that you won't have to park with the general public.

~Ray:thumbsup:

Back