• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Window Sign for Events

SteveK said:
Sure, if you have the software to edit a PDF file you can enter your name.

Man, I tried to edit that file (and yes I do have the version of Adobe to do that) and just could not do it this morning. I wanted to print out one to use for the show this weekend. Probably just my headache making my brain totally nonfunctional, I guess...... :shrug01:

Rich Z said:
Man, I tried to edit that file (and yes I do have the version of Adobe to do that) and just could not do it this morning. I wanted to print out one to use for the show this weekend. Probably just my headache making my brain totally nonfunctional, I guess...... :shrug01:

Do you have Adobe Acrobat? That is the editing software.

SteveK said:
Do you have Adobe Acrobat? That is the editing software.

Actually, yes I do. Version 6.0 Pro. Probably just me trying to figure it out in a rush, though. Haven't had a chance to look at it since then...... Damned taxes.............. :banghead:

Back