• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rain today

Looks like a bunch of rain heading towards you coming from the south.

Probabilities seem to be ratcheting upwards in this area for the next week, so we will see. That 3 inches we got this past Wednesday helped, but it has been so dry that it won't last long before the plants start feeling parched again.

Trying my hand again with growing watermelon, and I don't feel very confident at all that I will be successful. :( A farmer I am apparently not.

Got just over a tenth of an inch of rain today. Not enough to really water anything, just raise the humidity up to 95%. And the scattered nature of the mini-showers was enough to keep Connie and I from being able to do the work outside we had planned for today.

Got just over a tenth of an inch of rain today. Not enough to really water anything, just raise the humidity up to 95%. And the scattered nature of the mini-showers was enough to keep Connie and I from being able to do the work outside we had planned for today.

Got around .40" today.

0.66" of rain on Tuesday. Pretty steady rain most of the day, with some breaks here and there.

I will probably need to set up a few mosquito magnets.

We got 0.85" of rain today and 0.22" yesterday. Looks like things might dry out a bit for next week.

Yeah, we are expecting heavy rain here for the next few days. We have 2.18" so far today, with no end in sight.

The forecast for this area is calling for 3 to 4 more inches of rain tonight, and then 2 to 3 more on Sunday.

Looks like you have some heavy bands right at your doorstep.

We just got another 3.68" of rain in the past 12 hours beginning at midnight.

6.24" all total since this event began.

We got 4.05" of rain for Sunday. 6.61 inches accumulated all total since Saturday.

Light rain taking place right now.

Back