• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Need to find reliable suspension shop!!

pjac5vette

Hi all! Can anyone refer me to a reliable shop that can do suspension work on C5 corvettes in Pinellas county? I killed my self replacing the ball joints and bushings on the front end of my vette in my garage. Took me an hour to press out one ball joint. Would like to find a reputable shop that know what they are doing with C5 vettes. I have all the ball joints, energy suspension bushing and inner sleeves for the rear. Thanks in advance, Phil

Rich, who's the guy that used to be on here a lot, had a green Vette? I think he had a shop in central Florida. Can't remember his name, ehh....

Rich, who's the guy that used to be on here a lot, had a green Vette? I think he had a shop in central Florida. Can't remember his name, ehh....

Oh, that is Robert (mrr23).

Yeah, that is a possibility, but he hasn't been around here for 6 months or so. Maybe his email still works from his contact info in his profile?

Back