• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Cooler weather

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Getting some cool nights lately, with lows around 55 and 56 degrees.

Sure feels like Fall is setting in.

Much better than last Oct. Had a 63f the last day of Sept and the last time it was colder than that in Sept was 1981 on the 17 and 18th in Tampa with a low of 62 and 58f.

Temps have gotten warmer here again. Around 85 degrees right now, and humid as all getout.

Brrrr...

Low temp last night was 36.1 degrees. High yesterday was a windy 65 degrees. I can remember when 65 degrees would have felt downright comfortable to me. No need to take blood thinners when you live in Florida, I guess.

It got down to 39.9 degrees last night. Might hit close to that again tonight.

Forecast lows for this upcoming Monday and Tuesday nights are going to be right around 32 degrees, with maybe Tuesday night dipping down into the high 20s. :dead:

:ack2: :ack2: :ack2:

Low got down to 27.3 degrees here last night. :(

You might be in for a "real" winter! It was 5 in Nevada the night before last.

I hope not. I wanted to leave all that behind when we moved out of Maryland to come down here. Actually a LOT of things I wanted to leave behind from that state.

I wish you'd have left Joe Biden there.....

He was a representative for Delaware, I believe. He only claims to be from Pennsylvania to get the votes there. Or else he just forgot. :hehehe:

Temps went down to 27.5 degrees last night. Just might be about the same for tonight, the way things are looking. 33.3 degrees right now.

Back