The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 08-23-2021, 09:42 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2008 chevrolet corvette c6 LS3 moded

For sale my 2008 corvette c6, manual transmission, very well taken care of, sleeps in the garage every night, the vehicle is located in Brandon Florida, I´m asking 26,000 for it, there are approximately 5,000 miles on the mods,here is the list of the stuff done to the car:
- Engine replaced with a completely new LS3 at 102,727 by Chevrolet directly. Approximately 36,000 miles ago.
- Stage 4 BTR.
- 1 Bolt to 3 Bolt camshaft gear conversion.
- Cadillac Racing (caddy) performance lifters.
- BTR pushrods 7.35.
- Valve train upgraded with BTR high performance titanium.
- All new gaskets.
- ARP bolts.
- SLP Cold air intake.
- E85 Flex fuel sensor.
- Speed engineering Long Tube Headers 1 7/8 ending in 3” collector.
- Dynatech Straight flow ZR1 3” X pipe.
- Hooker Black Heart straight 3” axle back.
- Rebuilt transmission 500 miles ago.
- Replaced differential.
- RXT 1200 Twin disk clutch.
- Billet clutch bearing tick performance.
- Clutch quick bleed kit tick performance.
- Master cylinder replaced.
- Slave cylinder tick performance.
Making 500+ WHP on 93

The vehicle currently has not being paid off, there is a Lien by a Credit union, if interested in the vehicle I can make a contract of purchase and a bill of sale notarized by both parties stating that the buyer will take ownership and possesion on the vehicle immediately after the money is paid and we can go pay off the vehicle directly to the bank, right after you pay I will give you the vehicle and you can take it home, I called the bank and they will release the title in approximately 2-3 days, we can both go to the DMV and do the transfer or if you are buying it out of state I can email the certified title. I will show you all the documentation of the vehicle is solely under my name, I have already done this exercise with other vehicles, I just don´t have all the cash to pay off the vehicle and I am needing the cash. You can review my commerce profile on facebook, also can ask in Corvette Buy, Sell, Trade group.
Please serious buyers you will come check the car, I´m a serious seller, the car is properly built. Any questions please feel free to ask me!

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote