• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rain today

1.9 inches yesterday. It followed us all the way to Nashville and turned to snow overnight. Maybe a 1/2-3/4 inch on the ground in some places this morning.

1.32" of rain today.

Plants are starting to bloom like crazy now.

Hope a late cold snap doesn't zap them all.

You were talking about moving a little while ago. What ever came out of that thought?

You were talking about moving a little while ago. What ever came out of that thought?

Just too much trouble and money. But i do hate my weather 95% of the year.

I did like the cloudy and cooler winter we had but still not that much rain. It is the summers that are the killer living right on the gulf. Just sun all day and rain misses me to the east 2 to 20 miles inland and goes toward the east coast.

Ever since our summertime pattern changed for good to a west flow most peeps living a mile from the gulf get very little rain vs inland and east coast in the summer. We don't get a east flow anymore like we did in the 1970's.

Back