• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Couple of Pics from the Cox Chevy Show

C5Rick

Well we meet up at Mel's; 72ragtop & wife, kap142, 98 softtail & wife, lqdblu, Classy & Back Yard Mechanic, mte.smiles & wife
While I'm not good at photo taking I'm sure Classy will post another good show, but til then some picks of our group

No more needs to be said
CoxShow057.jpg

Something about looking for a Duck with some tape?
CoxShow048-1.jpg

Group cars in the contest
CoxShow098.jpg

CoxShow097.jpg

Mark was like me and parked outside
CoxShow105.jpg

Well I've been a member here for a short 3 weeks and already have met a great group of enthusiasts

Rick

Good job Rick. Thanks for the pics. It was also great to see you at B'fast too along with the others. Mark:wavey:

Again another thanks to the gang at the cox show. Had a great time and looking forward to some more
Ken:dancer01:

good times with great folks thanks to all. Ya know I had a street rod for 5 years and attented many shows but never met and had the fun with the friends I've made here. "love ya man".:thumbsup:

Ken

Back