• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hey Gang...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
:wavey: just thought I'd drop in and let'chas know we're still alive.:D
We've had our minds wrapped around a few things lately.

~Ray:thumbsup:

Ya Ray's back!!!!!:dancer01: :dancer01: :party: :hurray: :champagne: :icon_cheers: :willy_nilly:
We have missed you.

WOO-HOO :dancer01: Ray's back :thumbsup: TxMomma too:yesnod: ! It was starting to get just a little lonely on the forum, but it's ALL BETTER again :hurray: :hurray: . :welcome: back you 2!!!!!
Andy :wavey:

Hey Brother

Glad you're back. I was beginning to think you traded the vettes in on rice burners or something ugly like that:lmao: :lmao:

Missed ya brother.

Ken:thumbsup:

Hey Ray, welcome back. I've been on only a little bit myself. It's nice to catch up on what's happening and to see how our forum friends are doing. :wavey:

Actually I was beginning to think there was a BIG Corvette bash somewhere and no one told me about it..... :nonod: Place has been looking like a ghost town lately.

Of course, I'm busy with my own stuff, so I'm not completely innocent of all charges, either.......

Sorry y'all... Short Version...

:dancer01: It's nice to be missed:D .

Had our relief person move away (back to TX), My mom was ill, and Having major issues with the Contractors (who were fixing the flood damage to our home).

Kap, after seeing 2 fast 2 furious tokyo drift again, the thought of trading the Vette's in on a few rice burners was almost too tempting:hehehe: .

See ya's around the forum!:thumbsup:

~Ray

Back