• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Central Florida Car Meet

EllisJuan350

Official Youngin
hey guys since signing up a couple days ago, ive noticed that yall are very cool guys, and ive been hoping to meet some of you, since i dont really know anyone that drives a vette

well im part of a club called HurricaneHotrods(see link in sig) and weve been around for about 2 years now, i love these guys to death but the only bad thing is theres not many chevys out at the meets, mostly other v8's like last week there were probably 60 cars out there and 15 of them were mustangs, the rest were turbo 4s or boosted euro cars, im the only corvette out there

so i seeing if any of yall would be interested in coming out to a meet or 2, and for some of you older guys its not just kids, many of the people in the club are adults.

we are located in clermont, about 30 minutes away from orlando and we meet up every tuesday from 830ish-whenever

you can either reply back or PM me if you would like more info

come on chevy brothers dont leave me hangin!:wavey:

Hi
I live in Oviedo and a member of the Central Florida Corvette Asso. and I
would like to hear more about your club and where you meet.
Road Pilot

Back