• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The many looks of 9T8Vette

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
I purchased my 98 in 2000 .I have went thru many mods since then.Try 4 sets of wheels ,3 exhaust systems,aftermarket hood,3 air bridges,2 sets of tailite covers,3 sets fuelrail covers and the list goes on.i think i am the biggest do over guy i know:banghead: Maybe 1 day i will be satisfied,Not Linkage to problem http://rides.webshots.com/slideshow/558062261sqNZOT

Wow, lots of wheels! I like the ones in pics 6-10 the best. Car looks good in all the pics :thumbsup:

2Vettes said:
Wow, lots of wheels! I like the ones in pics 6-10 the best. Car looks good in all the pics :thumbsup:
Thanks 2vettes i still have those wheels in my garage with dam near new tires on them.I have been a mag wheel junkie every since i was 15 years old. :yesnod:

Great looking ride.:thumbsup: I agree with 2Vettes, 6-10 are my favorites. Did you ever have the hood in 11-12 painted? It would look awesome in white.

NICE RIDE:cool3: :thumbsup: Love that White,Nice rims on the van also.You have a problem.:dancer01: But that's just fine with all of us.

Mark Dalton said:
Great looking ride.:thumbsup: I agree with 2Vettes, 6-10 are my favorites. Did you ever have the hood in 11-12 painted? It would look awesome in white.
Thanks Mark, i ever got the hood painted because there was alot of fitment work to be done .I was told somewhere around $1300 to fix the fitment problem and paint the hood Decided to sell it on ebay. Saving my pennies for a motor city hood:thumbsup:

Classy said:
NICE RIDE:cool3: :thumbsup: Love that White,Nice rims on the van also.You have a problem.:dancer01: But that's just fine with all of us.
Thanks Classy,:wavey: i have put mags on almost every thing i have owned:crazy03:

98 softtail said:
Very nice, I look at do-overs as a learning sxpierence.

Joe B.
Thanks Joe :wavey: i am just wantin to know when does ths learnin experience end:shrug01: I am runnin short on funds:rofl1:

Back