• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wha happened?

Pres712

Pres712
When the new server went into service, it did away with the "look at" service. You know, when you place the cursor over the heading part of the message, some of the content was shown. If it looked interesting then you could click on for the entire message. Now it's gone? :shrug01:

Yeah, it's just a personal preference thing, but I found it distracting and got on my nerves. Plus I believe it slows down page loads because that text has to be loaded for every visible thread for that "cursor over" code.

Sorry.....

Pres712 said:
When the new server went into service, it did away with the "look at" service. You know, when you place the cursor over the heading part of the message, some of the content was shown. If it looked interesting then you could click on for the entire message. Now it's gone? :shrug01:

I was wondering why I wasn't getting those on my screen, I thought that the server was slow, now I know...I liked that little bit of info...I would like that feature back.

Joe B.

98 softtail said:
I was wondering why I wasn't getting those on my screen, I thought that the server was slow, now I know...I liked that little bit of info...I would like that feature back.

Joe B.
Me too:thumbsup:

98 softtail said:

Joe B.

HAHAHA, I wondered the same thing! I was sliding my mouse over the links to see and waiting, waiting, and nothing! I don't care too much, but it was a pretty neat feature.

98 softtail said:

Joe B.

I agree. I liked the feature. COuple other websites have it and it doesn't seem to slow things down any? But hey, it's all good:thumbsup:

OK OK!!! I can see I'm out voted here! I know when I'm licked....

I put the feature back on. You can all stop beating me now.... :sillyme:

Rich Z said:

:dancer01: :hurray: :hurray: Thanks daddy!:thumbsup:

Rich Z said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl1:

Back