• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Free Samples from Flash Auto Detailing Products

Flash man

Cruzin
Hello All,

We would like to offer a free sample kit of our products to fellow Corvette owners. These samples contain three of our most popular products, Grape Gloss Spray Wax, Brown Royal Wheel Cleaner and Aqua Gloss Tire Dressing. There is no charge for shipping throughout the state of Florida.

We feel that the proof is in the pudding. In other words, use the product and see how it works for yourself.

We would appreciate your feedback of what you think about the performance of our products. Just email us at
flash1wax@aol.com to send in your request for your free sample kit. We hope to earn your business and win your trust through customer satisfaction.:)

Sincerely,

Joe Carollo - Flash Auto Detailing Products

If those are gallon sized samples, sign me up, Joe! :hehehe: I'm hard to convince....

Hello All,

We are receiving your emails and Kellie will send out your free sample kits tomorrow. You will get them on Friday. Thank you all for the response and keep those emails coming.:)

Joe- Flash

Joe, I've tried to send 2 messages and both won't go through:(

I'll try again later.

Thanks,

Gordon

Shadow said:
Joe, I've tried to send 2 messages and both won't go through:(

I'll try again later.

Thanks,

Gordon

Hello,

I dont understand why you can not send me messages. Are you trying to send them on the forum as a private message? Just email me if you like. My email is working. flash1wax@aol.com

Thanks,

Joe-Flash

Flash man said:
Hello,

I dont understand why you can not send me messages. Are you trying to send them on the forum as a private message? Just email me if you like. My email is working. flash1wax@aol.com

Thanks,

Joe-Flash
Beats hell outta me to but it wouldn't go through. It was probably on my end but I haven't stopped long enough to retype it. I'll do it this weekend.

Thanks

Thank You

Recieved my sample pack today,thank you,Will try the products tommorrow.It's nice to deal with a company that actully does what they say they are going to do,was suppose to recieve a free sample package from another company in Jan.07 and not have recieved it or heard anything from them.Why would I even think about buying something from this company if they cant even send out a sample package.:thumbsdown:
Thank You again,Will post my results soon:thumbsup:

Results of your products

Well I got your free samples today.Thank You
Have used alot of other brands out there.
I went to use your product today,I went out and washed the car in the middle of the day in the direct sun,washed it and rinsed it off,but I did not dry it,let the sun dry it.
Water spots Everywhere.
Used your Grape spray after the car had dried. WOW what a product,Took of the heavy water spots off in one wipe.The shine on the car was AWESOME.Very easy to apply and the smell is GREAT.Smells like grape ice cream.I kept looking for the ice cream man to come by.:lmao:

For anyone that has not used there products,One Word. WONDERFUL....
It really works.Thanks again for the free product.Order will be made today.Need more of that stuff.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :dancer01:
Bye Bye Meguiar's.Hello Flash

ynkedad said:
where's the:pics:? :grd: !
It's hot out here,Had to come inside to cool down.I got to go back out there and finish it,I would get Rob out there but I got him Painting the house.:reddevil: :lmao: Will post some later.:thumbsup:

pictures are in.

ynkedad said:
where's the:pics:? :grd: !
Pictures are in the Photo gallery,I can't seem to get them in the post,say's they are to large.Enjoy them, the products are Awesome.

I received my free samples the other day. Thanks for the rapid reponse. I see that you definitely stand behind your product and word. That's a wonderful thing to see in this mediocre world. As soon as I try them I will let you know how I like them. Thanks again, Mark

Hello All,

I would like to let the forum members know that we will be attending the NCCC show in Nashville, TN from June 15-22 07. We will be a vendor at the show. Our store will be closed until we return. If you like to place an order via our website, you may do so and we will process your order as soon as we return. I will take some pictures of the show and post them on the forum when we return. :) Take Care.

Joe - Flash Auto Detailing Products

Back