• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

$350.00 Dyno Tunes for bolt on cars

Here's a question for ya Ms. Sexy Antivenom. Will a tune void my friend's Mr. "I have a 2007 Z06"'s warranty?:shrug01:

I belive they dont have the software to see if thats done, but if it did void the warrenty all you have to do is insert the stock file

How about older cars???
Re-curve advance (New non computer HEI Dist) and properly set-up the carb (new Eldelbrock)

We do have older cars that come in for dyno tuning. However, that would be priced out on a case by case basis. We did'nt just start with C5's, we started in the pre- computer days.

BTW we are still Tuning, We have much better equipment now!
So don't worry about appointments you all ready have.

Someone tried their hardest to disable us from dynoing and tuning, yet it made us better!

Ms. A/V, I live more than an hour away from your shop, what happens if I get a "tune" from you guys and something goes wacky?

Joe B.

well Mr. Bug Killer <---thats great btw

Problems like that are extremely rare, We have customers as far away as Michigan and Colorado. Generally if there is a problem, the PCM can be mailed in if you are to far away and it is not able to be driven in, But that would be the exception to the norm!

98 softtail said:
Ms. A/V, I live more than an hour away from your shop, what happens if I get a "tune" from you guys and something goes wacky?

Joe B.

Joe, I drove up on a Sturday morning in about 45 minutes.

so If I install a CAI on my 01 ZO6....you guys can tune me for the new CAI and tweak some other stuff ie: fan ON temp etc....

Thanks Greg,

My Vette has never run better.
You went above and beyond to adjust my Vette to meet my needs:thumbsup: .

Now If we were anyone else we would be crying over the other shop plugs in our tuning thread:toetap05:

:rofl1: I do not know of their tuning abilities, But they are closer to you, If you do get tuned by them let me know if your happy with the work so I can plug them to people in your distance position down the road.

Now that is a class act to have another obvious non competitor on your thread. :thumbsup:

Now that is a class act to have another obvious non competitor on your thread. :thumbsup:

We are both "small" shops, Both on opposite sides of the state and there is more than enough corvettes in the state of florida:rofl1:
And I have heard GREAT things about those guys, Their rep is in no way questionable!

Back