• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bought another one

Rich Z said:
Speaking of potato chips, Rich, how about bringing down some Utz for me next time you come down this way? Can't get that stuff here locally..... :nonod:

Rich, You know, I had not really thought about losing things like that. I'll have to look into this for you.

I am heading down to Ft. Myers this weekend, chasing the transporter carrying the '69 and the Z06 CE. Short trip without the wife. Will be back as soon as the house in Fallston sells, and I will be Corvette-less until that happens!

Rich

Sweet ride Bro. It doesn't matter how many you have. It is like pringles. You can't just have one. Right?!!!:crazy03: :wavey: :thumbsup:

Backyard Mechanic said:
Joe and Deb. That is georgous:dancer01: ,Great color combo.Now lets see them both side by side:pics: :yourock: :peelout 1: 2 Verts:thumbsup:
:iagree: Let's see a photo with them together!

Back