• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2007 Corvettes

stormin9mm

When the 2008 Corvettes arrive, do you think the left over new 2007 Corvettes price tag will drop very much. I have a friend who thinks by waiting until the 2008's come out, he will save a bundle on the 2007 leftovers. Smart thinking or not?

The smart dealers (let's see... how many of those do we have in FL?) will raise the discounts on the '07's...otherwise the SMART BUYERS will go for the 08 (which is already being discounted).:hehehe:

I believe the '08s will have 50 more horsepower. You can BET on the '07s getting cut to the bone to move them! ;)

You can order an 08 at invoice or a little above from some dealers.So with the upgrades to the 08 why would somone want to buy an 07 unless it was a real bargin.I'd say the discounts will be really big .Say $60,000 on a $50,000 car.Thats right you get the car and they pay you $10,000 to drive it off.DON"T settle for less.

Back