• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Ft Myers this Weekend

IVOZ06 said:
GREAT Lunch at the Bubble Room

QUOTE]

So, I didn't steer you wrong on the Bubble Room? That's great IVO!

I just want to know which dessert they sliced you 1/3 of the cake? :thumbsup:

Shadow, what wonderful memories you have of the beautiful island. Not many people can say that. I'm sorry for the loss of you father.
IVOZ06, your photos were great. Looks like you had a very nice time and the weather couldn't have been better. How was the food on the mystery train?

Shadow, man really sorry to hear about your dad, but it sounds like a fitting memorial. Sounds like you had a childhood that everyone would envy.

Looking forward to your writeup sometime in the future.

Guess I should have checked the forum sooner. I live in Ft. Myers. As far as beaches go, for a more relaxed quiet one... Sanibel and Captiva are great choices. Hope you guys had fun. How was the dinner train? I have been thinking about taking my gf on it.

Back