• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The Lake Mirror Classic

Kap142

OK gang just received my registration for the Lake Mirror Classic to be held Oct. 19-20 in Lakeland, FL. It it identified as a Concours show with a classic car show. A whole section of the classic car show will be vettes. It is an awesome show with some of the most beautiful cars in existence. The car show cars are parked all over the downtown streets surrounding the Munn Park area which is full of eateries and pubs.

Please go to www.lakemirrorclassic.com or call Ginny Askew at 863-683-2228 or contact her at gaskew@heacock.com.

Special parking is available for clubs such as Corvettes Anonymous or CorvetteFlorida.com so come on gang its a really neat show. Please go look and see it it'll fit your calender and as a side note I'll buy the first pitcher.

Ken:dancer01: :dancer01: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Parking

I lived in Lakeland for 10 years, attended this event almost every year. I would be most interest in learning more about special parking. I try to go back every year and always just drove around and parked on the street. Any suggestions? And where do we go for that pitcher?? :dancer01:

Pres712 said:
I lived in Lakeland for 10 years, attended this event almost every year. I would be most interest in learning more about special parking. I try to go back every year and always just drove around and parked on the street. Any suggestions? And where do we go for that pitcher?? :dancer01:

I'm thinking Molly Mcque's (pardon the incorrect spelling) would be a great start.

Ken:thumbsup:

Would be interested but will be on my way to Bowling Green/Tail of the Dragon & Blue Ridge Pkwy with JCB_NJB that week.

My '82 has run out-of registration, and since it'll be a track-only car soon, I won't be driving-it, but maybe I'll tow it to Lake Mirror (if it's not in the chassis-shop, getting back-halved ).

HPIM2448cropped750KB.jpg

Kap142 said:
OK gang just received my registration for the Lake Mirror Classic to be held Oct. 19-20 in Lakeland, FL. It it identified as a Concours show with a classic car show. A whole section of the classic car show will be vettes. It is an awesome show with some of the most beautiful cars in existence. The car show cars are parked all over the downtown streets surrounding the Munn Park area which is full of eateries and pubs.

Please go to www.lakemirrorclassic.com or call Ginny Askew at 863-683-2228 or contact her at gaskew@heacock.com.

Special parking is available for clubs such as Corvettes Anonymous or CorvetteFlorida.com so come on gang its a really neat show. Please go look and see it it'll fit your calender and as a side note I'll buy the first pitcher.

Ken:dancer01: :dancer01: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/QUOTE

Ken,
Deb and I should be able to make it, but which day? I know you are going to say both, but then I have to bring the kids and the dog. :rofl1:

Let me know...

Hey Joe, I think Sat. will be the day to come and walk and look. It is a beautiful show, you guys will love it.

If you still have my cell number just call me with your events schedule and I'll meet you somewhere. I'll shoot you a PM with the number in case it got lost under Rick's hood during the party.:dancer01: :dancer01:

I did put "Goldie" in the show but I have no clue where on earth we'll be (but I hope it'll be near the pubs and taverns:thumbsup: ).

Ken:D

"Special parking is available for clubs such as Corvettes Anonymous or CorvetteFlorida.com"

I knew we were SPECIAL:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
how many?

Hey gang,

Who all are registered or are going to register for the Lake Mirror Classic and would anyone be offended if I called and tried to get a parking section for both CorvetteFlorida.com and Corvettes Anonymous all together?

I'm sure they'll want a car count to do so.

Please let me know your feelings and we'll make this happen and Rob don't forget the duck tape!:lmao: :lmao:

Ken:dancer01:

..... when I took the pooch out at 2:00 AM, it'd been raining for a while, and it didn't stop until 8:00 AM:
although the skies are clearing-up, ACCU-GUESS Weather is calling for more rain today.....

:mad:

Actually ended up being a very nice show.:thumbsup: Rain was gone by 0900 and didn't return. Kept things cool.:cool3:

Maybe 30 Vettes and Goldie brought home a Sponsers Choice Award. :rolleyes::thankyou2: Many, many very neat rides.

Ken

:hurray: Nice Going
I wanted to come up just to look at the the cars, but waaaaay to for to attempt with the arm thing. Glad you had a good time.

Thanks Rick. The local paper said between 20K and 25K people attended the show. Very well done event,. Nice areas to get out of the sun, venders, food drink.

It was fun

Back