• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Steak-Out '07

KUDO'S:thumbsup: to everyone involved in the planning and set up. I'm sure everyone will agree that this is going to become one of the "must attend" events each year. Thanks Tom and associates:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Good Job Gang

:dancer01: Great job Gang!!!!....Had a good time and the Charity Gifts to the Home was just a great idea to support. I met alot of nice people last night and look forward to seeing some of you at future events. We at TampaBayVettes support all your good work. I guess I will see all of you at the upcoming "Pier" show.

:thumbsup: And to "Tom" and his wife......"GREAT JOB".:thumbsup:

Jim
Due to this event.....I just joined "Corvettes Anonymous".....Thanks Tom:thumbsup:

Last edited:
GREAT PICS Rick and a very special Thank You to you and Vickie for jumping in to assist!

See the thread for Steak-Out '07 Results

T:wavey: M

Back