• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's Going To 11/17/07 Ferman's Ultimate Corvette Party?

If the car show is half as good as the music in their website home page, I am going!! Would love to know the song title and artist.
Wife and I plan to drive over to the show on Sunday.
Hope to see some of you there.
Lou

I am seriously considering this show since it is on a Saturday and foregoing the Vette Together Show in Naples. But if it is not judged by "judges" then I may go to Naples instead.

The website lists Saturday November 17, 2007 as the day for this "extravaganza". I'm hoping that it's the correct date cause I'll be in Florida for it. If it's not the date, I'm gonna miss it.
Andy

Thank you guys. Appreciate your responses.

Andy, no need to mail. I'll look it up and get it.

Hope to see you at the show. Is it Nov 11th or 17th?

Lou

als2052 said:
BUMP, BUMP....BUMP, BUMP....BUMP, BUMP....BUMP, BUMP....BUMP,BUMP
Must not be a run flat.........:hehehe:
Andy (who will be there, but spending most of the time in the Corvettes Anonymous booth........drop by the booth guys!) :wavey:

I am registered for the VetteTogether the next day in Naples. So we will pass on this event this year. Will plan to attend next year.

Back