• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What are your "other" rides

humbleu2 said:
87 buick grand national,lots of mod,s gtq70 turbo champion heads, 72lbs injectors ,methenol injection,3200stall convertor low 10 sec, ride.love to humble ford mudstains.:D

I lOVE GM's:thumbsup: **EDIT GN's:rofl1:

Ms. AntiVenom said:
I lOVE GM's:thumbsup:
Me TOO!! Thats why I'm a GMJunkie!!:rofl1: :rofl1: :thumbsup: But hey,I have to have 1 Ford!!:shrug01: :thumbsup: :wavey:

Last edited:
my bad, Of course I love GM's, But dyslexia and the n and m being so close

I ment GN for grand national :rofl1: and Im sure you know that

I use to own a white chevy custom like in the middle there, I loved that truck

we have a ford too, kinda:p

Ms. AntiVenom said:

That White Chevy C-10 is a Matching # BB 3sp on the tree Truck!!! It's a Really Nice Truck!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: The Ford is all Ford just not the same year!! 429, C6 Automatic, Disc Brake's, Double Wishbone Suspension with Rack and Pinion Steering!!Thats why we call it "Junk Yard Dog"!!:D :D

Last edited:
Dang Junk! You been letting a "bird" work on your spark plug wires???

:lmao: :lmao:

j/k

Attachments

• IMG_3547_(Small).JPG
    IMG_3547_(Small).JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 111
KOPBET said:
Dang Junk! You been letting a "bird" work on your spark plug wires???

:lmao: :lmao:

j/k
No Kiding Kop!! It was that way when I got it!!! It needs about 3 ft cut off each one!!!:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:I think I can get some ends and Make Up a Couple Extra sets for a C5!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

mte.smiles said:
My wife drives a 2004 Ferrari Spyder, my oldest daughter has a 1999 Dodge Viper, my youngest daughter has a 1977 Loyus Esprit, and my other get- away car is 2002 Lamborghini Diablo. If you believe all this, you've had too much to drink!!!!!!
Actually, my wife drives a Toyota Avalon, My oldest daughter has a Honda Civic, my youngest daughter is only 13 and my other car is a Ford Expedition.
Hey, It doesn't hurt to daydream though. :thumbsup:

Dammit man!!! You seriously had me going!:lmao:

WTF!!!!!!!

humbleu2 said:
87 buick grand national,lots of mod,s gtq70 turbo champion heads, 72lbs injectors ,methenol injection,3200stall convertor low 10 sec, ride.love to humble ford mudstains.:D

How Dare you post without :pics:

Ms. AntiVenom said:

Ummm. do ya take payments?:D

mte.smiles said:
My wife drives a 2004 Ferrari Spyder, my oldest daughter has a 1999 Dodge Viper, my youngest daughter has a 1977 Loyus Esprit, and my other get- away car is 2002 Lamborghini Diablo. If you believe all this, you've had too much to drink!!!!!!
Actually, my wife drives a Toyota Avalon, My oldest daughter has a Honda Civic, my youngest daughter is only 13 and my other car is a Ford Expedition.
Hey, It doesn't hurt to daydream though. :thumbsup:
I thought for a second that Hulk Hogan had joined us. :D

a firebird
IMG18.jpg

and a Prelude

2004 Hemi Quad cab Sport. Gotta have something to tow the toys with ; )

Actually it's our second Dodge truck. I am a fan, though Chevy has finally come out with a pretty quad cab again. I can't drive a Ford....

Other Ride

Mary has an 07 Suburban and I have a 92 Suburban (597,000 miles). Got to have tow trucks for boats and horse trailer. My project is a 55 Nomad.

Art

Roll Tide

Back