• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Everybody has a vette

road pilot

Hello All
I was reading the guestion and answers on this sight as well
as others and I am always amazed by some of the weird discussions.
I have wondered whether all the members have vettes and/or if some
of the wild mods on some members cars are as radical as claimed.
Of course it really dosen't matter to me other then you must
wonder what kind of people would go through the chared. It does make
interesting reading although I have to admit to shaking my head at
some of the responces as well as unusal questions. Any ideas?

I recently put a set of Crane $$$ valve seals in my '74, which was not easy since I did it with the heads on the engine. I really don't know what "chared" means, but I had to go through it in order to get the motor to stop smoking. I hope this "responce" answers your question:) :)

I'm guessing he meant "charade".

Really not sure what this thread is all about. :shrug01:

But if the original poster has any doubts about my mods, what sort of proof do you want?

I'm glad i'm not the only one who got lost reading this thread.:D

BTW...I can attest to RichZ's mods. I've seen them, heard them and am here to say...He's supportin ' one bad a$$ ride!:thumbsup:

Why do any of us have to prove anything ? :shrug01: Aren't we all in this for the pure enjoyment of Corvettes ? All one has to do is attend a few Vette gatherings or stop by any ot the Corvette shops mentioned on this site and they will see all the mods that are being done to many of the members cars. My car is bone stock with 195 HP and all I have to do to prove it is park in a puddle of water and let it go (every so often the tires will chirp) and you can tell what I,ve got lurking under the hood.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

coolassbrad said:
i dont know about you guys but im waiting on a ride in rich z rocket

:hmm: .. I've hooked up with RichZ on three different occasions and not once did he offer to take me for a spin!:toetap05: :D

ynkedad said:
:hmm: .. I've hooked up with RichZ on three different occasions and not once did he offer to take me for a spin!:toetap05: :D

I didn't want to scare you............ :lmao:

road pilot said:
Hello All

:icon_cheers:

So I guess I shouldn't post that i installed M60 Machine Guns in the grill because i might have to prove it? :shrug01:

RocketLauncher2.gif

This whole thread is silly.

Love your ride and enjoy it or f:2232censored:k you.

Sorry, I got a little outta hand there.

Ken

Who cares any ways?

If someone tells me that they have this that or another thing, so what. No one has to prove anything on this forum. Heck, you don't even have to own a vette to be on this forum. It is just a bunch of folks chatting, sharing and enjoying each others company.

If you feel that something needs to be proven to you, then you came to the wrong place.

ynkedad said:
:rofl1: Our luck...you'd get on it and we'd get pulled over!:yesnod:
:lmao: :lmao:

Reminds me of the lone ranger joke...

Lone Ranger: "Uh oh, Tonto! Looks like we are surrounded by the Indians!
Tonto: "What you mean 'we', white man...."

:hehehe:

road pilot said:
Hello All

I read your post three times and I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what you're asking. :shrug01: :shrug01:

No one should ever do anything to their car for other people. I mean, the real reason to do anything to your car is to make yourself happy! You are paying the bill for your car, so make yourself happy. You do not have any need to prove anything to anyone except yourself.

Anti Venom said:
No one should ever do anything to their car for other people. I mean, the real reason to do anything to your car is to make yourself happy! You are paying the bill for your car, so make yourself happy. You do not have any need to prove anything to anyone except yourself.
You are absolutely correct.:yesnod: Whether you are brand new to the world of Corvettes or have been driving them for 46 years, as I have, just enjoy your ride and don't worry about what others think of it.

Back