• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

How did you come to live in Florida?

Backyard Mechanic said:
This is where my the space ship crashed, Man when are coming back to get me

..... not-sure, but make-sure they take-back my ex mother-in-law with you, too.

:thumbsup:

I had 3 USAF tours at MacDill AFB in Tampa. When I retired in 1992 Florida was where the job was. Been in the DeLand/DeBary area since.

Greg is from MD but his parents moved down here, He was also brought here via the Air Force also figured it was a win win to stay.:thumbsup:

Ms. AntiVenom said:
Greg is from MD but his parents moved down here, He was also brought here via the Air Force also figured it was a win win to stay.:thumbsup:

What part of Maryland? Connie and I were living in Parkville before moving down to Florida.

How did i come to live in Florida? Well you see, when a man loves a women.... ehh i was gonna go into details but guess its inapropriate for this forum... to get to the point, i was born here n the Fort Lauderdale area, lived here my entire (very long) life.

Bracket Monster said:
How did i come to live in Florida? Well you see, when a man loves a women.... ehh i was gonna go into details but guess its inapropriate for this forum... to get to the point, i was born here n the Fort Lauderdale area, lived here my entire (very long) life.

Ah, so you have never known the "joys" of driving in snow or on ice..... :hehehe:

Rich Z said:
What part of Maryland? Connie and I were living in Parkville before moving down to Florida.

He is from Frederick, He is a farm boy if you can belive it:rofl1: his first hotrod was a tractor

Moved to St.Pete many years ago from P.A..(My dad had to leave the cold weather for his health)....Back when you could build a bonfire on the beach and camp out all night, break down on the Howard Franklin and have to wait for a car to come by to offer help, drag race up and down hwy 19 and never get pulled over. But for a fews years in the military have always lived in the area...Holy crap I'm feeling old :brick2:

Back