• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Adding events

pewter99

This place cracks me up
please try and add a regional tag to your title...

ex: Northeast, West Central, Southwest..etc....kinda help for folks who don't know where some of these places are

pewter99 said:

ex: Northeast, West Central, Southwest..etc....kinda help for folks who don't know where some of these places are
Get a map :lmao:

pewter99 said:

but I am directionally challenged
:lmao: so it will not make a difference to me :lmao:

I remember there was a web page where you could enter your location on CF. Maybe we can do something like that and have a sticky or a place to find it quickly. :shrug01:

pewter99 said:

Good idea...

dark_phantom said:
I remember there was a web page where you could enter your location on CF. Maybe we can do something like that and have a sticky or a place to find it quickly. :shrug01:

you mean like a member locator?? That was done by zipcode search...problem is if you dont have your profile filled out completly that doesnt work....or am I missing the idea here??

Back