• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Has anyone been following...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's visit to the University of Columbia?

I've been watching the news, listening to some of the arguments (made by Americans) trying to justify his visit etc.

Some say he has the right to speak at the University.
Why would this guy have "the right" to speak here in a public forum, especially on AMERICAN soil?

Some of the students were saying that they were basically Cornering him by asking questions that he Wouldn't be able to Avoid.

WTF? That's what this guy does...Avoid questions and point the finger at US!!! No one else can get him to answer direct questions, what makes them (the students) think they can do any better?:willy_nilly:
NTM...That friggin IDIOT President Slams this guy after inviting him to his University, After which, the Iranian president fires back and then gets applauded by AMERICANS!!!:ahh::ahh::ahh:

I kept it Brief!:dancer01:

JMHO...:thumbsup:

He stated that Iran has no gays....and women are treat equal & well. That must be what the stoneing deaths he orders for women are all about. This guy should be arrested & hung.

He stated that Iran has no gays....and women are treat equal & well. That must be what the stoneing deaths he orders for women are all about. This guy should be arrested & hung.

Its the type of rock used that keeps stoning deaths politically correct in Iran. That's how a female is treated 'equally'. :lmao:

As far as gays in Iran? Pink stones please!! :hehehe:

And like Fred Thompson mentioned about his visit to Columbia, and I'll paraphrase...He comes over here to speak at an American University and gets all the rights to debate...while in his country, if you are a student at an Iranian university and wish to debate, you are met with a gun, or imprisonment, or death. :thumbsdown:

Ahmadinejad's a flaming idiot...hasn't a clue how the real world works! :shrug01:

Last edited:
"There are no homosexuals in iran"

i was watching one of the late night shows last night and i heard them talking about that, i wasnt paying much attention i was on the computer talkiong to people, but i heard him say that n it made me laugh, n they were saying something like gay means something else n iran, like oh yea i like to go purse shopping with my guy friends and kiss them and stuff, but not n a gay way... i donno dont remember, it was funny wen i heard it :shrug01:.... but thats BS that there r no homos n iran lol, dont they make girls cover themselves from head to toe and stuff there? obviously they dont like looking at girls, so thats a little fruity if u ask me...

This is the place where women are used for procreation and boys are used for fun! Ya their not farked up or anything.

I agree with Ken, their women are clothed from head to toe, and the boys run around nearly naked, for all the "men" to see, and watch, and whatever...

Would you want a muslim dating your daughter?

Back